Please note that Beyond Pines is ideal for one or two families and while the total occupancy limit is 8 people, we have a limit of 6 adults as the top bunks are not suitable for adults. Beyond Pines it is not a party house and a maximum occupancy of 8 (kids 2 and under do not count) is strictly enforced. We also do not permit pets of any kind due to severe allergies.
We ask that Guests accept and respect the following house rules:
• No pets of any kind. We are pet/dander free due to severe allergies.
• No smoking of any kind inside or outside the cabin. This includes vaping.
• No fireworks
• No unregistered guests
• No parties or events
• No cutting down or damaging trees
• No discharge of any weapon including pellet guns
• Do not leave children unattended inside or outside
• Do not move or rearrange any of the furniture. This includes taking indoor furniture outside.
• Do not place anything inside the fireplaces. This includes wood, magical color packets and marshmallows or any other food.
• Max of 6 adults and acknowledge that the top bunks are not for adults
• Renters primary residence must be more than 100 miles from Broken Bow
• A signed rental agreement, hot tub liability waiver and a state issued photo ID is required to confirm the reservation. If this is not received within 48 hours your reservation may be cancelled.
• Renters must be 25 years of age or older
** Violation of any of the above may result in eviction without a refund.
Other things to note:
- Beyond Pines is located in a rural setting and is surrounded by trees. It is possible, but not likely, to see wild animals such as snakes, lizards, rodents, raccoons, foxes, opossums, birds, cranes, bats, cats, deer, and other wild animals. These animals are free roaming, and we do not have control over their actions. Never approach wild animals.
- You may also encounter bugs. Bugs are present year-round but specifically in the Spring and Summer months. We have a contract with a pest control company that regularly services the property. Still, Beyond Pines is in the middle of a forest, and there will be bugs. These bugs are typically seen outside; however, they may welcome themselves inside if the doors are left open.
- Like rural areas nationwide, you will experience unpaved roads in and around Broken Bow and Hochatown. A small portion of the road leading to Copper Haven is unpaved. It does not require AWD or 4WD to access under normal conditions, including average rain. Broken Bow is growing, and there is construction in all neighborhoods.
- We notify all guests the day before check-in if a burn ban is active. Burn bans are beyond our control and can be issued or canceled anytime. Because of this, we cannot update guests daily on the situation between booking and check-in. To check for active burn bans, visit the Oklahoma Forestry Services website and look for McCurtain County on the map (Southeastern most county in Oklahoma).